Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

professional unicorn rider.

(Checkpoint. Also, I'm adding a new rule to make things easier: Each post must copypaste the previous one and then add another three words, so we can see the progress in real time)

The story so far:

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider.

2. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

However, Sarah decided

3. Manu

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help

4. Vdalem

Vdalem I LPA Super VIP

for a price

5. Manu

, because she knew

6. Vdalem

Vdalem I LPA Super VIP

it's hard work

7. Emmet

Emmet EVERYTHING IS AWESOME LPA Addicted VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew.

8. Manu

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night

9. Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to

10. Emmet

ome time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for

11. Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk,

12. Emmet

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk, and forgot his

13. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat

14. Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought

15. Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a

16. Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking

17. Emmet

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said

18. Dean

Dean LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said one percent milk

19. Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said one percent milk. Dean and Sarah

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  20. Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said