Tap tap Revenge - Linkin Park Edition???

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by DRGL, Apr 29, 2017.

DRGL

DRGL Member

Hello everyone!

I've been away from quiet some time, but with the new Linkin Park album on the horizon i started dusting off some old things i had, and i found myself with an old ipod touch with several apps that i played long ago.

One of these apps was Tap Tap Revenge, and i had bought the Linkin Park and Nine Inch Nails editions, which i played endlessly. Doing some research i figured the owner of the Tap tap games removed those games from the app store and discontinued them. However i tried playing both and they worked, to a certain point.

The NIN app fortunately came with all the songs in it and worked flawlessly, but the Linkin Park one only came with 2 songs; Faint and One Step Closer. Theres a button to download the rest of the songs but, it wont work at all. It's kind of sad if there is no possible way to play the game in its entirety since it had great tracks and awesome artwork. :(

So i decided to create this topic in honor of the Tap Tap Revenge Linkin Park Edition app. If someone still plays it or remembers it, or if anyone found a way to get all the songs to work and wants to share.

Looking forward to this discussion!

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Oh man, Blackout and New Divide on extreme was damn near impossible.

Waiting for the End in Tap Tap 4 was one of the reasons it blew up among teens back in the day.

Ah, those were the times. Sucked they sunset'd all the apps.

DRGL likes this.