Tap Tap Revenge - Linkin Park Edition???

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by DRGL, Apr 29, 2017.

DRGL

DRGL Member

Hello everyone!

I've been away from quiet some time, but with the new Linkin Park album on the horizon i started dusting off some old things i had, and i found myself with an old ipod touch with several apps that i played long ago.

One of these apps was Tap Tap Revenge, and i had bought the Linkin Park and Nine Inch Nails editions, which i played endlessly. Doing some research i figured the owner of the Tap tap games removed those games from the app store and discontinued them. However i tried playing both and they worked, to a certain point.

The NIN app fortunately came with all the songs in it and worked flawlessly, but the Linkin Park one only came with 2 songs; Faint and One Step Closer. Theres a button to download the rest of the songs but, it wont work at all. It's kind of sad if there is no possible way to play the game in its entirety since it had great tracks and awesome artwork. :(

So i decided to create this topic in honor of the Tap Tap Revenge Linkin Park Edition app. If someone still plays it or remembers it, or if anyone found a way to get all the songs to work and wants to share.

Looking forward to this discussion!

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Oh yeah, i remembered playing the LP game. You need to finish different difficiluties to get more tracks iirc. Sadly, now they removed that from the app store, i dont think that you can get more tracks, just because they arent avaible.

AThousandLivingTheories

AThousandLivingTheories Mark The Graves

That sucks. It kinda reminds me of how I bought DJ Hero 2. I really wanted the LP DLC more than anything, but for some reason they decided to remove the DLC. I don't see the point.