Looking for a girl I met at Bristow Show

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by tonyclem, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    tonyclem

tonyclem New Member

nationality

Trying to find the beautiful girl I met in Bristow. I told her she could easily be a model

and she told me that her parents were from El Salvador

I know this is a long shot, but it's very important

Here's the story:

I met and spoke to this absolutely mesmerizing dark skinned young lady that had long beautiful shimmering dark hair, she told me that her parents were from El Salvador. We were dead center towards the back area of the pit near the railing at the concert. We spoke between the the performances of Korn and Linkin Park. She was with a middle aged lady wearing shorts and a middle aged man with long wavy hair and glasses with his left arm in a sling. She told me that the people she was with were friends and not her parents. She appeared to be around 20-24 years old. She was dressed very conservatively in a denim skirt and a single sleeved top, not to flashy or cheap. She could have easily been a model and I let her know that. The friend that I came to the show with wanted to get a jump on traffic and I didn't get time to finish talking to her.
    I used to be an assistant fashion photographer and I have an agent that wants to talk to her. If this sounds like you or someone you know or saw from the Bristow Virginia show (DC/Northern VA area) please contact me ASAP. The people that don't realize the beauty that they possess are the ones who's innocence shows through for the camera the greatest.

Please help me out, no jokesters please.

Thanks

:hugz:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You don't need to post twice, buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.