New Profile Posts

1. Captain-EO
    Captain-EO
    By all accounts, it doesn't make any sense.
  2. _cam_
    _cam_
    There are ghosts in the walls
  3. Mysticliz
    Mysticliz
    Closet metal fan.. L.P. fan.. †۵» ŴιЋίή γσμ ΐš γσǔя ύзѓγ Φώŋ ώởŗℓ∂ σғ Мαģΐ¢ҝ!!! «۵†
  4. karlatf
  5. Nadja
    Nadja Lynn
    I myself cry every night and i just can't stop tears coming from my eyes. Even when i say "Stop it, it's getting too much", it doesn't end. I don't feel like it's depression, no. But it's something inside of me, like something which makes me extremely incomplete.
    1. Lynn likes this.
    2. Lynn
      Lynn
      Totally agree with you... I feel completely the same. I don't even want to stop thinking of him... I don't want to get him off my mind:( I want to remember him every second but then again it hurts so much. I miss and love him so damn much. I just want to turn back time tho I know I won't ever be able to do that. Thanks for messaging me xx
      Aug 13, 2017 at 8:10 PM
      Nadja likes this.
  6. Nadja
    Nadja Lynn
    Hello Lynn! I really hope one day your pain will become a little bit less. It won't leave you anymore, i feel the same. But i think we should learn to live with it.
    I mean, it's not so easy to come back to the normal life after this because everything here reminds me of him. Every single thing. And it's hard to ignore.
    I do believe the other guys from Linkin Park will help us go through this all together.
    1. Lynn likes this.
  7. Chris - LP Fan
    Chris - LP Fan
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this website, so I don't know how this works... I'm just gonna start with one thing: R.I.P. Chester Bennington.
  8. djelone
    djelone
    looking for collab
  9. Captain-EO
    Captain-EO
    You don't like my memes? Fine.
  10. King Mainos
    King Mainos
  11. King Mainos
  12. Mkvx
    Mkvx
    RIP Chester.
  13. Louis
    Louis
    Message me if you need to talk. We love you all.
  14. EvilMamma
    EvilMamma
    One random act of kindness goes a long way...
  15. Lirial72
  16. K. Nolen
  17. BeingTaz
    BeingTaz
    New account. Unable to log into my old one :(
  18. Tony V
    Tony V
    Chester, we miss you
  19. Stacy
    Stacy
    Numb doesn't even begin to describe it...
  20. silentstruggle
    silentstruggle
    I hurt much more than anytime before. </3 RIP