3. Green_
    Green_
    Unicorns like lollipops.
  4. CamAndEggs
    CamAndEggs
    A moment is all we are
  5. PurpleChiq
    PurpleChiq
    OVERWHELMED WITH THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS WEBSITE. I DON'T KNOW MANY DIE HARD LP FANS SO THIS IS PRETTY COOL
  6. PurpleChiq
    PurpleChiq
    LISTENING TO MUSIC ATM
  7. Kimberly Anne Cagnayo
    Kimberly Anne Cagnayo
    still hanging on :D hehe much of a limit...
  8. Jadedjcbxnyc6981
    Jadedjcbxnyc6981
    Ooh when they come for me.....I'll be gone
  9. Jadedjcbxnyc6981
    Jadedjcbxnyc6981
    When they come for me
  10. Captain-EO
    Captain-EO
    By all accounts, it doesn't make any sense.
  11. _cam_
    _cam_
    There are ghosts in the walls
  12. Mysticliz
    Mysticliz
    Closet metal fan.. L.P. fan.. †۵» ŴιЋίή γσμ ΐš γσǔя ύзѓγ Φώŋ ώởŗℓ∂ σғ Мαģΐ¢ҝ!!! «۵†
  13. karlatf
    karlatf
    you know...
  14. Nadja
    Nadja Lynn
    I myself cry every night and i just can't stop tears coming from my eyes. Even when i say "Stop it, it's getting too much", it doesn't end. I don't feel like it's depression, no. But it's something inside of me, like something which makes me extremely incomplete.
    1. Lynn likes this.
    2. Lynn
      Lynn
      Totally agree with you... I feel completely the same. I don't even want to stop thinking of him... I don't want to get him off my mind:( I want to remember him every second but then again it hurts so much. I miss and love him so damn much. I just want to turn back time tho I know I won't ever be able to do that. Thanks for messaging me xx
      Aug 13, 2017
      Nadja likes this.
  15. Nadja
    Nadja Lynn
    Hello Lynn! I really hope one day your pain will become a little bit less. It won't leave you anymore, i feel the same. But i think we should learn to live with it.
    I mean, it's not so easy to come back to the normal life after this because everything here reminds me of him. Every single thing. And it's hard to ignore.
    I do believe the other guys from Linkin Park will help us go through this all together.
    1. Lynn likes this.
  16. Chris - LP Fan
    Chris - LP Fan
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this website, so I don't know how this works... I'm just gonna start with one thing: R.I.P. Chester Bennington.
  17. djelone
    djelone
    looking for collab
  18. King Mainos
    King Mainos
  19. King Mainos
  20. Mkvx
    Mkvx
    RIP Chester.